The 2018 Dialogues will be held October 19-21, 2018, in historic Seneca Falls, and is titled “Race and Intersecting Feminist Futures.”
Submit your proposal here.
Directions and Parking
- The Seneca Falls Community Center is at 35 Water St, Seneca Falls, NY 13148
- The Gould is located at 108 Fall St, Seneca Falls, NY 13148
From the New York State Thruway (I-90)
- take exit 41 (Route 414).
- Turn right onto Route 414 South after exiting the tollbooth.
- Follow Route 414 South for approximately four miles.
- At the intersections of Route 414 and Routes 5 & 20 (the same road at this point), turn left onto Route 5 & 20 East and 414 South.
- Follow for approximately one and a half miles into the Village of Seneca Falls onto Fall Street.
From the West
- Travel East on Route 5 & 20 East and 414 South into the Village of Seneca Falls onto Fall Street.
From the South
- Travel North on Route 414 into the Village of Seneca Falls.
- Go through the Bayard Street stop light and get into the left turn lane as you cross the bridge, follow the signs for 414 North.
- At the first stoplight on the other side of the bridge, turn left onto Fall Street (Routes 5, 20, 414).
From the East
- Travel West on Routes 5 & 20 into the Village of Seneca Falls.
- Follow 5 & 20 West and 414 North, turn right onto Fall Street.
There is free parking at The Gould Hotel behind the building, and there is also free parking at the Community Center.